Advertisement

Ebou Bah Pleads Not Guilty to Theft, Firearm Charges in Washington Court

Gambiaj.com – (WASHINGTON, United States) – Ebou Bah, popularly known as “Sering Thiapathioly,” has pleaded not guilty to theft and firearm-related charges during his arraignment before a court in Lynnwood, Washington, in the United States.

The latest development in the case came during Tuesday’s arraignment hearing, where Bah formally entered not guilty pleas to two separate charges and was released under a series of court-imposed conditions pending further proceedings.

According to court proceedings, Bah, born on November 28, 1978, appeared in person alongside his lawyer, Patrick Feldman, who confirmed his client’s identity and informed the court that Bah wished to contest the charges.

The court heard that Bah faces one count of third-degree theft under case number 6A0292602, linked to an incident alleged to have occurred on May 15, 2026. Prosecutors said the offense is classified as a gross misdemeanor under Washington state law involving property valued at less than $750.

Bah is also facing a second charge under a separate case number relating to alleged possession of an unloaded pistol in a vehicle, an incident prosecutors said occurred on March 28, 2026.

During the hearing, the judge stated that probable cause had been established after reviewing police reports connected to both cases.

The prosecution requested several conditions for Bah’s release, including orders barring him from committing further offenses, possessing firearms while the cases remain active, and having any contact with Macy’s Department Store and Alderwood Mall.

Defense lawyer Feldman told the court they had no objection to the proposed conditions, noting that the only firearm connected to the case had already been seized by authorities.

Feldman also informed the court that Bah possessed a concealed pistol license but had no additional firearms. The judge subsequently accepted a declaration of non-surrender after being informed that the recovered weapon was the only firearm in his possession.

The court further ordered Bah to attend all future hearings, notify authorities of any address changes, and use only his legal name if contacted by law enforcement.

A motion was also presented during the proceedings seeking to amend and correct the arrangement of Bah’s names in one of the case files.

The judge scheduled the next hearing for July 6 at 9 a.m., where Bah is expected to reappear with legal representation.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1 / ?